Pages

Jumat, 30 Mei 2014

Job Application

                                                                         Bekasi, 30 May 2014
Subject:  Job Application   


Honorable,
HRD Manager


Dear sir / madame,
            Bassed on job vacancy I got, I would like to apply the job as salles promotion girl (SPG) in your company.
Here are some of my data as your review  material:
Full name        : Imelda Setiawati Putri
Date Of Birth  : Bekasi, 25-10-1993
Last education : SMAN 6 Bekasi
Marriege          : Not Yet
Address       : Jl. Kemuning 5 No. 3 Rt. 004/005 Bojong Menteng Kec. Rawa Lumbu Kota  Bekasi 17117
I have great physical condition, good speaking, my educational background was really good.
Since today, I have my study in Gunadarma University majoring in accounting. I also can work on team.
I’m so glad if you decide to hire me join with your company. Thus, I wrote this letter, thank you for your attention.



Best Regard.


(Imelda Setiawati Putri)


0 komentar: